Beginners our goal at Mireu Martial Arts is to introduce Adults, youth and young children to the ART of Taekwondo and or Kumdo. Youth/Children will learn skills necessary to succeed in academic and social life. Instruction takes place in a safe and friendly environment with a focus on self-defense, courtesy, honesty, bravery and the merits of self-control.
Adults train as individuals or train with your children/youth as a family. You will gain confidence in yourself, get an awesome work out while learning how to defend yourself.
Traits That Martial Arts Develops in in all students are:
- Self discipline
- Physical fitness
- Self confidence
- Positive attitude
- Goal setting
- Strong work ethic
- Giving back to the community
Beginners can start at anytime, we do not go by sessions. We will provide one on one instruction when needed.
Children – Each belt level must memorize below numbered Home Rules for Promotion Testing.
1. Children will respect parents and family members at all times.
2. Children will greet their parents when they enter the house and say goodbye when they leave.
3. Children will be truthful at all times.
4. Children will maintain a good relationship with their brothers and sisters.
5. Children must help will household chores.
6. Children will keep their own room neat and clean.
7. Children must keep their body, hair, and teeth clean at all times.
8. Children will not interrupt adult conversations.
9. Children will study their school work at school and at home.
10. Children must show respect for teachers and peers at all times.
11. Children should always finish what they have started.
White – Yellow: Rules 1 and 2
Orange and Orange High: Rules 3 and 4
Green and Green High: Rules 5 and 6
Blue and Blue High: Rules 7 and 8
Brown and Brown High: Rules 9 and 10
Red and Above: All Home Rules
Classes are offered 4 times each week – For more information, please call us at the phone numbers below.
Children and Adults you will learn Tenets of martial arts: