Teaching children at an early age of 4 introduces young ones to the art of Tae Kwon Do. The goal is to have fun at the same time children will learn skills necessary to succeed in academic and social life. Instruction takes place in a safe and friendly environment with a focus on respecting parents, teachers, instructors and friends. Children learn how to control their bodies, exercise and get along with others.
Class for 4 year old’s will be for 30 minutes during our Monday and Wednesday times. 5:30 pm to 6:00 pm. During this time they will learn the basics of Taekwondo respect, focus, following rules, taking turns, following directions, basic taekwondo techniques.
For children age 4
Each belt level must memorize below numbered Home Rules for Promotion Testing.
1. Children will respect parents and family members at all times.
2. Children will greet their parents when they enter the house and say goodbye when they leave.
3. Children will be truthful at all times.
4. Children will maintain a good relationship with their brothers and sisters.
5. Children must help will household chores.
6. Children will keep their own room neat and clean.
7. Children must keep their body, hair, and teeth clean at all times.
8. Children will not interrupt adult conversations.
9. Children will study their school work at school and at home.
10. Children must show respect for teachers and peers at all times.
11. Children should always finish what they have started.
White – Yellow: Rules 1 and 2
Orange and Orange High: Rules 3 and 4
Green and Green High: Rules 5 and 6
Blue and Blue High: Rules 7 and 8
Brown and Brown High: Rules 9 and 10
Red and Above: All Home Rules
Class schedule – classes offered 2 days a week:
Monday and Wednesdays 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – For more information, please call us at the phone numbers below.