Home Rules for Promotion Testing
Each belt level must memorize below numbered Home Rules for Promotion Testing.
For children ages 4 to 15
White – Yellow: Rules 1 and 2
Orange and Orange High: Rules 3 and 4
Green and Green High: Rules 5 and 6
Blue and Blue High: Rules 7 and 8
Brown and Brown High: Rules 9 and 10
Red and Above: All Home Rules
- Children will respect parents and family members at all times.
- Children will greet their parents when they enter the house and say goodbye when they leave.
- Children will be truthful at all times.
- Children will maintain a good relationship with their brothers and sisters.
- Children must help will household chores.
- Children will keep their own room neat and clean.
- Children must keep their body, hair, and teeth clean at all times.
- Children will not interrupt adult conversations.
- Children will study their school work at school and at home.
- Children must show respect for teachers and peers at all times.
- Children should always finish what they have started.
Tenets of Martial Arts
Children and Adults you will learn Tenets of martial arts:
- Indomitable Spirit